1. Mangano WE; Gruninger RP. Use of viral cultures and serologic tests for cytomegalovirus infection. Rational or random? Am J Clin Pathol 1996;106(2):180-4.
2. Gupta CK; Leszczynski J; Gupta RK; Siber GR. An enzyme immunoassay based micro-neutralization test for titration of antibodies to human cytomegalovirus (CMV) and its correlation with direct ELISA measuring CMV IgG antibodies. Biologicals 1996;24(1):41-9.
3. Guti´errez J; Maroto MC. A comparison of two ELISA methods for the investigation of anti-cytomegalovirus IgG antibodies. Microbios 1997;90(364-365):151-4.
4. Gratacap-Cavallier B; Bosson JL; Morand P; Dutertre N; Chanzy B; Jouk PS; Vandekerckhove C; Cart-Lamy P; Seigneurin JM. Cytomegalovirus seroprevalence in French pregnant women: parity and place of birth as major predictive factors. Eur J Epidemiol 1998;14(2):147-52.
5. Schmidt CA; Oettle H; Peng R; Neuhaus P; Blumhardt G; Lohmann R; Wilborn F; Osthoff K; Oertel J; Timm H; et al. Comparison of polymerase chain reaction from plasma and buffy coat with antigen detection and occurrence of immunoglobulin M for the demonstration of cytomegalovirus infection after liver transplantation. Transplantation 1995;59(8):1133-8.
6. Rosenthal SL; Stanberry LR; Biro FM; Slaoui M; Francotte M; Koutsoukos M; Hayes M; Bernstein DI. Seroprevalence of herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 and cytomegalovirus in adolescents. Clin Infect Dis 1997;24(2):135-9.