1. Ryan, WG: Endocrine Disorders – A Pathophysiologic Approach, 2nd Edition Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc. 1980.
2. Watts, N.B., J.H. Keffer: Practical Endocrine Diagnosis, Third Edition, Lea and Febioer, 1982.
3. Ganong, WF. L.D. Alber, TC Lee: ACTH and the Regulation of Adrenocorticol Secretion, N. Engl. J. Med. 290 : 1006, 1974.
4. Tepperman, J: Metabolic and Endocrine Physiology, 4th Edition, Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc.,1981.
5. Odell, W.D., R. Horton, M.R. Pandian, J. Wong: The Use of ACTH and Cortisol Assays in the Diagnosis of Endocrine Disorders. Nichols Institute Publication, 1989.
6. Radioimmunoassay Manual, Edited by A.L. Nichols and J.C. Nelson, 4th Edition Nichols Institute, 1977.
7. Gold, E.M.: The Cushing’s Syndromes: Changing Views of Diagnosis and Treatment. Ann Intern. Med. 90:829, 1979.
8. Plasma Cortisol, RIA for Physicians, Edited by J.C. Travis, 1:8, Scientific Newsletter, Inc. 1976.
9. Krieger, D.T.: Physiopathology of Cusihing’s Disease, Endocrine Review 4:22-43, 1983.