1. Qiu Q; Kuo A; Todd H; Dias JA; Gould JE; Overstreet JW; Lasley BL. Enzyme immunoassay method for total urinary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) beta subunit and its application for measurement of total urinary FSH. Fertil Steril 1998; 69(2):278-85.
2. Ulloa-Aguirre A; Timossi C. Structure-function relationship of follicle-stimulating hormone and its receptor. Hum Reprod Update 1998; 4(3): 260-83.
3. Desai MP; Khatkhatay MI; Sankolli GM; Joshi UM. Importance of selection of separation system in the development of enzyme immunoassay: an experience with follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) assay. J Immunoassay, 12(1):83-98 1991
4. Nordin BE; Morris HA; Need AG; Horowitz M; Robertson WG. Relationship between plasma calcium fractions, other bone-related variables, and serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels in premenopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal women. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1990;163(1 Pt 1):140-5.
5. Rose MP. Follicle stimulating hormone international standards and reference preparations for the calibration of immunoassays and bioassays. Clin Chim Acta 1998; 273(2):103-17.
6. Popovic V; Micic D; Damjanovic S; Calovic L; Rolovic Z; Mijovic A; Petakov M; Manojlovic D; Micic J. Further evidence for differential regulation of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH): increased FSH and decreased LH levels in a patient with familial pure gonadal dysgenesis. Postgrad Med J 1992; 68(805):925-7.