1. Quinn TC. Diagnosis of atypical pneumonias: Legionella, Chlamydia, and Mycoplasma infections. Ann Intern Med 1996;124:591-4.
2. Cimolai N, Cheong ACH. An assessment of a new diagnostic indirect enzyme immunoassay for the detection of anti-Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgM. Am J Clin Pathol 1996;105:205-9.
3. 5. Shearman MJ, Cubie HA, Inglis JM. Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection: early diagnosis by detection of specific IgM by immunofluorescence. Br J Biomed Sci 1993;50:305-8.
4. Lee SH, Charoenying S, Brennan T, Markowski M, Mayo DR. Comparative studies of three serologic methods for the measurement of Mycoplasma pneumoniae antibodies. Am J Clin Pathol 1989;92:342-7.
5. Kenny GE, Kaiser GG, Cooney MK, Foy HM. Diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia: sensitivities and specificities of serology with lipid antigen and isolation of the organism on soy peptone medium for identification of infections. J Clin Microbiol 1990;28:2087- 93.
6. Aubert G, Pozzetto B, Gaudin OG, Hafid J, Mbida AD, Ros A. Evaluation of five commercial tests: complement fixation, microparticle agglutination, indirect immunofluorescence, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and latex agglutination, in comparison to immunoblotting for Mycoplasma pneumoniae serology. Ann Biol Clin 1992;50:593
7. Kok T, Mickan LD, Burrell CJ. Routine diagnosis of seven respiratory viruses and Mycoplasma pneumoniae by enzyme immunoassay. J Virol Methods 1994;50:87-100.
8. Kleemola M, Räty R, Karjalainen J, Schuy W, Gerstenecker B, Jacobs E. Evaluation of an antigen-capture enzyme immunoassay for rapid diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 1993;12:872-5.